Thursday 3 September 2015

Ornament Shaker Cube for CCREW0915HF

Here's something a little different, and maybe first of its kind in the crafting world! I have created a Shaker Cube as my 3rd project for the Splitcoast Stampers  'Creative Crew'.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=20742

While I was creating my cute Gift Bag with the Gift Bag Punch Board, I had a thought! I'm sure its been done before but "I could create a cube with my Punch Board!" So I got to work and created this fancy little cube perfect as a decoration or a accompany a gift. You could do so much with it -add a photo of yourself to the inside or write a special mesage before you seal it up.

I love all the sequin colours - shake shake!
Here are the card measurements so you too can create these cards:
  • See-through Cube made with Window Sheet  -12" x 5-1/2"
  • Inside White Panel -2-3/4" x 3-3/4"
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by.






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great project, Carolina! I'd love to try to make it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you