Wednesday 2 September 2015

Wonderland Gift Bag for CCREW0915CF

Everyone loves a nicely packaged gift right? I think my second project for the Splitcoast Stampers  'Creative Crew' delivers on both pretty and practical packaging!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=20742
I've created this small gift bag from start to finish! All made possible of course with the Gift Bag Punch Board, you can make just about any size bag and quickly too. If you haven't already been holding on to those backing sheets of cardstock that come in every DSP pack - you will be now. I have used one to make this bag and its sturdiness is brilliant! Take care when you are using this thick cardstock with your Gift Bag Punch Board - it will need some muscle power.
I finished this bag off with some Black Stitiched Satin ribbon, a belly band made from the Winter Wonderland  DSP pack, a pretty snowflake, a simple scenary embossed in Black and Gold and lastly some Gold Glitz to resemble snow!
The perfect finishing touch for these pretty notecards
Heres a closer look at how I tied my ribbon around - in and out of all the punched holes.
Versatile wooden embellishments - I've used some Gold Glitz to glam this one up!
 Here are the bag measurements so you too can create this bag:
  • DSP Packaging Backing Sheet for Gift Bag - 5-1/2" x 12"
  • Basic Black Frame -2-1/8" x 3-5/8"
  • White Panel -2" x 3-1/2"
  • DSP Belly Band - 12" x  3"
Stampin' Up! Supplies - I will update this link very soon! So in the mean time here the colours found in this DSP - I'd love to see your Gold and Black creations - please share them!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Be sure to come back tomorrow where I will share with you a simple Gift Shaker Cube!
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you