Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Happy Birthday with Balloon Builders

Todays card is yet another example of how versatile and gorgeous this NEW & UPCOMING stamp set really is! 'Balloon Builders' will be available from January 3rd 2016 and I just can't wait. These balloons remind me of those cool metallic Helium balloons you buy for parties. Love these colours.

A super simple card design where I let the balloon images do all the talking.
Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Whisper White Thick Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • Bermuda Bay Frame - 3-7/8" x 5-5/8"
  • Whisper White Panel -  3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
Get inspired with this colour swatch, feel free to share and pin it!
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments!

1 comment:

  1. I found you through Pinterest. I love this stamp set and the creativity you have demonstrated with this one set.

    ReplyDelete